Reclining Bath Lift
The CH2100 Bath Lift from EZee Life is a lightweight, high-quality bath lift that will make getting into and out of the bath tub much easier and safer for those with balance or strength issues.
Built with lightweight recyclable plastics, this lift is easy to transport and stow away when not in use. Ideally suited for use in the home and when travelling. The lithium-ion battery is located in the water tight floating hand control. The drive motor and control electronics are completely water tight so you can use even with the shower on.
Intelligent power control ensures that the lift can only be lowered if there is enough power to raise it back up again.
- Overall length (with backrest in a reclined position): 985 mm (38.8")
- Overall width (seat incl. side flaps): 725 mm (28.5")
- Width of seat: 400 mm (15.7")
- Depth of seat: 500 mm (16.7")
- Overall length of seat: 590 mm (23.2")
- Sitting height minimum: 80 mm (3.1")
- Sitting height maximum: 487 mm (19.2")
- Height of backrest: 650 mm (25.6")
- Width of backrest: 350-360 mm (13.8in -14.2in)
- Backrest adjustment: 5° to 45°
- Width of base plate: 310 mm (12.2")
- Length of base plate: 612 mm (24.1")
- Load capacity max: 140 kg (308.6 lb)
- Total weight (excl. hand control): 9.6 kg (21.2 lb)
- Total weight (incl. hand control: 10.1 kg (22.3 lb)
- Weight of hand control incl. battery: 0.5 kg (1.1 lb)
- Weight of drive unit: 3.6 kg (7.9 lb)
- Weight of seat unit: 6.0 kg (13.3 lb)
- Duration of lifting/lowering movement: (105 kg load) Lifting: 90 sec. / Lowering: 50 sec.
- Operating voltage: 14.8V
- Storage battery: Lithium-ion 14.8V/2.2Ah
- Automatic shutdown: Max. 30min
- Power input: 16.8V
- Battery Operated
- Auto shut-off to conserve battery charge
- Carry Handle
- Reclining Backrest
- Waterproof Controller
- Six Suction Cup Feet
- Emergency Stop Button
- 140 kg (308 lb) Capacity
- 1 Year Warranty
Ezee Life™ Limited Warranty
Ezee Life™ products carry a one year warranty against manufacturing defects, faulty materials and workmanship.
In the event of a defect covered by this warranty, we will, at our option, repair or replace the item. Please contact your supplier/dealer for assistance should a defect become apparent.
The warranty does not extend to consequential costs resulting from the fault or defect in the product, in particular freight and travel costs, loss of earnings, expenses or other expenses which may occur.
The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear resulting from normal use or damage caused by accident, misuse, negligence or improper installation or assembly.
The vendor/manufacturer will not accept responsibility for any damages or injury caused by misuse, negligence or non-observance of the instructions supplied.