Homecare Bed Package
This full electric homecare bed is the best option to achieve a low sleeping surface. With electric height adjustment one can lower the bed for safe sleeping or transfers and raise the bed for easy patient care and linen changes.
This bed also features a new grid sleep surface that was designed for optimal patient comfort and increased longevity of the bed itself.
Standard Mattress and Side Rails included in package!
This Homecare bed package includes your choice of full or half length side rails and a standard mattress. The bed is a full electric model that enables the user to raise their head up 60 degrees and/or the foot section up 30 degrees for maximum comfort. The bed is also height adjustable by the user, or caregiver, to facilitate easier linen changes, personal care of the patient and easier transfers.
Bed Height Range
With its dual caster mounting system the bed offers two height ranges for the bed. When the casters are mounted on the higher position the bed deck has a height range of 9½" to 20" and when the casters are mounted on the conventional lower positions the bed offers a deck height range of 13" to 23½"
Please note that the heights mentioned are to the deck level of the bed. The actual sleeping surface will be higher by 6" to 8" depending on the thickness of the mattress.
Bed Extension Kits
The optional extension kits allow the bed to be lengthened by 4" per kit for tall patients. A maximum of two kits can be used on the bed for a total extra length of 8".
Bed Deck Size
- No kits - 80" x 36"
- One extension kit - 84" x 36"
- Two extension kits - 88" x 36"
Bed Extension Kits
The bed extension kits enable the beds to be extended into longer lengths for taller users. Two kits can be used on each bed to create a bed with a total sleeping length of 88".
Please note that the standard mattress included with this bed is 80" long and if the extensions are used there will be gaps between the mattress and the headboard and footboard. You will have to either create an extension for the stock mattress or purchase a custom length mattress to fit an extended bed.
- Extends standard length bed frame by 4". Two extensions can be added if needed.
- Complete with solid pan extension, mattress guard, and installation hardware.
- No additional spring length or fabric required.
- Easy to install.
Full Bed Side Rails
Mounts to fabric spring of bed utilizing two spring-loaded cross bars. Telescoping steel rails with cross bars. Tool-free installation. Not recommended for institutional use. Item appearance may be different from image shown.
Half Bed Side Rails
Provides protection without confining the patient. Ideal for maximum protection when bed is elevated. Durable steel construction. Item appearance may be different from image shown.
Product Assembly Video
- • Total assembled bed weighs only 178 pounds (bed and motor).
- • Maximum patient weight 350 lbs.
- • 450 lb evenly distributed total weight capacity including patient, mattress, rails, and accessories.
- • Overall Bed Size: 87" L x 36" W.
- • Lift Range: Head - 60˚, Knee - 30˚.
- Casters in Low Position: Min. 9.5", Max. 20" (at deck level)
- Casters in Standard Position: Min. 13", Max. 23.5" (at deck level)
- • Powerful DC motor for effortless height adjustment.
- • Hi-Lo motor comes pre-installed on foot section for easy set-up and disassembly.
- • All functions fully-integrated into convenient handheld pendant.
- • Welded motor-guard protects motor and universal joint from damage during shipment and deliveries.
- • High-impact Plastic Bed-ends.
- • No external pinch points!
- • Slots in frame to ensure proper rail placement.
- • Locking pins secure bed ends to sleep deck. Attached lanyards prevent loss while moving or storing.
- • Only homecare bed to offer a 4-inch extension kit that can extend either the head, foot, or both head and foot decking. Bed length will be 84" with one kit, 88" with 2 kits.
- • The only homecare bed to offer optional corner mattress retainers.
Manufacturer's Warranty Information
Two year warranty for defects in workmanship and materials of mechanical components, frame, and electronics.
During the warranty period, defective items will be repaired or replaced at manufacturer’s option. The warranty does not include any labor charges incurred in replacement part(s) installation or any associated freight or shipping charges to the manufacturer.