Login | Register
We offer support for our customers Mon - Fri 9:00am - 4:00pm (GMT -4)
Factory Direct Medical
34 Futurity Gate, Unit 15,
If you are not satisfied with a product you bought (special order items not included) online at Factory Direct Medical, for whatever reason, return it within 7 days of receiving the product.
Please note: Any return needs to have original packaging. If product has been used the return will not be accepted.
When returning or exchanging product, original-shipping fees are not refundable. The customer is responsible for return shipping charges. We cannot accept COD deliveries. We highly recommend you insure your return shipment.
Please refer to the easy-to-follow steps outlined below on how to return products.
To RETURN your product for refund:
1) Be sure to check the date on your receipt. Refunds are granted within 7 days of you receiving your order from Factory Direct Medical.
2) Ensure that the product being returned is in its original packaging (along with manuals or accessories) and in perfect condition.
3) Include a copy of your receipt with the item you are returning.
4) Provided a reason on the back of the receipt. Simply write a brief explanation as to why you are returning the item.
7) Ship Product to:
Factory Direct Medical - Returns, 34 Futurity Gate, Unit 15, Concord, Ontario L4K 1S6
Note: A minimum of 25% restocking fee plus all freight costs apply.
We'll notify you of your refund via e-mail after we've received and processed the returned item. You can expect a full refund (minus shipping fees) in the same form of payment originally used for purchase within 7 to 14 business days after we receive your return.
If you are not satisfied with a product you bought online at Factory Direct Medical, for whatever reason, it is possible to exchange it. Simply follow these steps:
1) Return undesired product following the Return steps above. You will be issued a refund (in the same form of payment originally used for purchase) once Factory Direct Medical receives your return package.
2) Browse the Factory Direct Medical website to purchase the desired replacement product/s.
Lifts such as stair lifts, porch lifts, pool lifts, scooter lifts, wheelchair lifts, modular ramps, massage chairs and custom lift chairs are special order items and are not returnable. For situations where the quality of materials or workmanship is in question we will be happy to work with you and the manufacturer to find a solution. The manufacturer has final say on all warranty claims.
Personal items are those which are worn by the customer such as compression stockings, incontinence products and TENS/EMS electrodes. For hygeine reasons these items are not returnable if they have been worn. For situations where the quality of materials or workmanship is in question we will be happy to work with you and the manufacturer to find a solution. The manufacturer has final say on all warranty claims.
The following products cannot be returned or exchanged:
Used or opened packages
Used personal care products
Sale or clearance items
Custom & Installed Items (ElRan lift chairs, scooter lifts, stair lifts, porch lifts, etc.)
Items that are worn (Compression stockings, incontinence products)
If your order arrived damaged, please return it immediately. If the error is ours, you will not be charged for additional shipping costs. We will then re-send your new order at no cost to you.