Sigvaris – 860W/Att Left Ess Opaqu Open Toe Women
Women’s Sigvaris Select Comfort stockings are intended for moderate and more severe symptoms. Sigvaris Medical products are designed to fit various lifestyles and are doctor prescribed for those with chronic venous disorders, edema, stasis, skin changes, and for those who have had or will be having a vein procedure.
Final price will be displayed after all options are chosen
Due to a very high number of orders Sigvaris products are taking longer to deliver than usual and could take as long as three weeks in some cases. We will continue to ship orders as quickly as possible with the oldest orders being given priority.
Sigvaris & Jobst are no longer accepting returns of products, used or not.
Effective immediately, we cannot accept returns on compression stockings due to Covid-19 and personal hygiene concerns.
Please ensure your order is correct and/or obtain the help of a fitter if there is any uncertainty.
*Sigvaris & Jobst are not accepting returns of products, used or not. As a result of their policy we cannot accept returns on compression stockings due to their policy and personal hygiene concerns. Please ensure your order is correct and/or obtain the help of a fitter if there is any uncertainty.*
- Crafted from specialized blend of high-quality materials.
- Features an opaque fabric construction.
- Yarns designed for durability.
- Latex-free, suitable for latex-sensitive individuals.
- Designed for medical-grade compression therapy.
- Recommended for venous conditions like DVT and varicose veins.
- Useful in post-surgery recovery to reduce swelling.
- Effective for managing edema (swelling).
Indication of use
- Graduated compression for enhanced blood circulation.
- Open toe design for ventilation and ease of inspection.
- Opaque fabric for discreet appearance.
- Advanced knitting for consistent compression.
- Comfortable, non-constricting top band.
- Moisture-wicking fabric for dry comfort.