Women’s Sigvaris Select Comfort stockings are intended for moderate and more severe symptoms. Sigvaris Medical products are designed to fit various lifestyles and are doctor prescribed for those with chronic venous disorders, edema, stasis, skin changes, and for those who have had or will be having a vein procedure.
Final price will be displayed after all options are chosen
Due to a very high number of orders Sigvaris products are taking longer to deliver than usual and could take as long as three weeks in some cases. We will continue to ship orders as quickly as possible with the oldest orders being given priority.
Sigvaris & Jobst are no longer accepting returns of products, used or not.
Effective immediately, we cannot accept returns on compression stockings due to Covid-19 and personal hygiene concerns.
Please ensure your order is correct and/or obtain the help of a fitter if there is any uncertainty.
*Sigvaris & Jobst are not accepting returns of products, used or not. As a result of their policy we cannot accept returns on compression stockings due to their policy and personal hygiene concerns. Please ensure your order is correct and/or obtain the help of a fitter if there is any uncertainty.*
Why Buy From Us?
Wear and Care
- Hand washing is recommended, but you may machine wash on the gentle cycle with garment turned inside out inside a lingerie bag.
- Use lukewarm water and a mild detergent.
- To protect the garment during washing, we recommend turning the garment inside out before washing.
- Do NOT use bleach or fabric softeners.
- Rinse well and AIR-DRY. (AVOID tumble drying.)