OPTIM has demonstrated effectiveness against viruses similar to Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) on hard non-porous surfaces and non-invasive medical devices. This product can therefore be used against COVID-19 when used in accordance with the directions for use against Poliovirus on hard, non-porous surfaces, and non-invasive medical devices.
- One step disinfectant cleaner.
- Removes organic debris while disinfecting.1
- Active ingredient, Hydrogen Peroxide, breaks down into water and oxygen.
- Half as many wipes as the leading competitor are needed to keep your surface wet long enough to achieve disinfection.2
- Patented technology to deliver faster disinfection results.
- 1-minute contact time ensures compliance, saving you time and money.2
- 30-second fungicidal and virucidal contact time.
- Designed to be compatible with a wide range of materials.3
OPTIM 1: One-Step Cleaner & Intermediate Disinfectant. One-Minute TB Contact Time.
The Perfect Balance – No compromise between efficacy and low toxicity.
With a 1-minute broad-spectrum contact time, OPTIM 1 is one of the fastest and most effective cleaner & intermediate level disinfectants. It is listed as a category IV, the EPA’s lowest toxicity category.
OPTIM 1 provides the confidence that you are compliant and mindful of patients, staff, equipment and the environment without compromise; the perfect balance. OPTIM 1 – One-step Surface Cleaner and Disinfectant. One Minute (TB) Contact Time. Available in Canada.
1 John Molinari, PhD, Peri Nelson, BS, and Devi J.V. Raghavan, BDS. Optim 1 Cleaning and Disinfection Study. Ann Arbor: Dental Advisor, 2016.
2 John A. Molinari, Ph.D., Peri Nelson, B.S., Antonia Molinari. Environmental Surface Wetness Test: Comparison of Disinfectant Wipes. Ann Arbor: Dental Advisor, 2016.
3 John Molinari, Ph.D., Peri Nelson, B.S. Effect of Optim 1 on Tensile Properties of Dental Chair Fabrics. Ann Arbor: Dental Advisor, 2016.