Intensity 10 Electrodes For Intensity 10 TENS/EMS
- Clean skin thoroughly prior to each application of electrodes. Any oils, dirt lotions and make-up on the skin will prevent the electrodes from adhering correctly.
- Insert the pins of the lead wire from the device into the electrode wire connectors.
- Remove the electrodes from the protective liner and apply firmly to the skin. Adhesion improves when electrodes reach skin temperature.
- Lift at the edge of electrodes and peel. Do not pull on the lead wires when removing electrodes from the packaging or skin as this may damage the electrodes.
- Place the electrodes on the liner and remove the lead wire by twisting and pulling at the same time.
Care and storage:
- Between uses, store the electrodes in the resealable bag in a cool dry place.
- The life of the electrodes varies depending on skin conditions, storage, amount of use, type of stimulation, and stimulation site. Electrode life may be extended by carefully following the instructions for use above.
- The electrodes are intended for single patient use only.
- Do not apply to broken skin. Should skin rash occur, discontinue use and contact your physician.
- Do not use while driving or operating machinery.
- Do not exceed 0.1 watts/cm.
- Do not use alcohol wipes or other liquids to clean the front gel side of the electrodes.
Visit here for more Electrotherapy Products – https://www.factorydirectmedical.com/product-category/electrotherapy/
Here is our other resources – https://www.facebook.com/FactoryDIrectMedical/