The 170 Tilt/Recline Rehab Commode offers the features and qualities important to both the home and institutional user.
- The frame is of aluminum construction making them very light and easy for caregivers to manoeuvre yet strong enough to support users up to 286 pounds (130 kg).
- This model is equipped with 5” locking swivel casters for easy movement and transport of the user while providing a locking mechanism that will make transfers safer.
- The materials used to construct these commodes and the finishes used are compatible with institutional cleansers and disinfectants to provide the highest level of infection control possible.
- The seat height is adjustable from 21.8″ to 23.8″ to adapt to toilet or bed heights and ease transfers.
- The legrest, seat, back and arm foam is textured to reduce the amount of slipping the user may experience when wet but soft enough the provide comfort and reduce pressure points while in use.
- The removable seat insert provides comfort for users who use the commode for showering but not for bowel or bladder elimination.
- The footrests are adjustable in height and can be can swung away or removed when needed.
- The white frame and light blue seat, back and arms give these commodes an attractive look not found in other models. This less institutional appearance is appreciated by both home and institutional users.
The lightweight and compact size makes these commodes ideal for home use as well as institutional and can be used as a bedside commode, used over the toilet or in shower stalls designed to be used with shower commodes.
There are no reviews yet.