What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information, including Email address
- Demographic information such as postal code, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
See the List of cookies we collect section for info on all cookies we gather.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- Improving products and services
- Periodical promotional Emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting, using the Email address which you have provided
- Market research purposes including occasional contact via Email, phone, fax or mail for the purpose of improving customer experience
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place strong physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added, and the cookie helps analyze web traffic. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes before the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide customers with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful, and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, we are not responsible for the content or experiences you encounter. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites which are not governed by this privacy statement. Always exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill out a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by Emailing us at [email protected]
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission, or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if given permission by you.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be applicable. If you would like a copy of your information, please contact us.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or Email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.