Paybright Payments Process Financing
Paybright is an online company who make it possible for customers to purchase products and pay for them with monthly installments.
In order to use the Pay Bright option please follow the following steps:
- Choose the product(s) you’s like to purchase and add them to you shopping cart.
- Proceed to checkout.
- Enter you shipping information and click next.
- On the next page under Payment Options choose Paybright (minimum purchase of $500.00).
- If you billing and shipping address are the same click “Place Order”. If they are different, uncheck the “My billing and shipping address are the same” box and enter your billing address before clicking “Place Order”.
- You will be taken to the Paybright website where you can provide the information they need to process your order.
- Once done at the Paybright website you will be returned to our website and your order will be processed.
Presently, the payment methods we accept for online orders are VISA and Mastercard.
How will I know whether or not my order has been approved for credit and shipped?
When you place your order on the Internet, your credit card is not “billed” until your order is actually shipped from our warehouse. Most orders are approved for credit; if there are any problems, our credit department will attempt to get approval from your credit card provider first, without bothering you with a phone call. Otherwise, the credit department will call you and let you know as soon as possible so you can decide on another method of payment.
How do I get in touch with you if I have a problem with my order?
Please call us at 888-235-2701 or send us an e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org and a customer service agent will assistance with your order. Alternatively, use our Contact Form.