Mars Vertical Infinite Position Lift Chair (2 motor)
The Mars lift chair is a three position lift chair that, in addition to lifting in a conventional tilt forward manner, will lift vertically to allow side transfers to or from a bed. It comes standard with incontinent proof upholstery (45% polyurethane and 55% cotton-dacron textile) and features four 3” casters for easy repositioning and transportation of users. With detachable armrests and should wings this chair makes side transfers a possibility for those who are unable to stand.
The Mars Lift chair also features a vertical lift function where the entire chair will lift vertically 6” and the arms and shoulder wings can be removed for users who must, or prefer, a side transfer to and from the chair.
With a Wide/Tall size rating, this chair will accommodate people of wider widths and above average heights.
Lift chairs are shipped free of charge within Canada however some added costs may apply for remote or hard to service areas.
The Mars lift chair is a more institutional chair that has incontinent proof upholstery (45% polyurethane and 55% cotton-dacron textile), vertical lift, removable arms and removable shoulder wings. This chair also comes standard with 3" casters and a push bar to allow the chair to be used as a transport device for users who are unable to walk.
The vertical lift on this chair allows caregivers to adjust the height of the chair to aid in transfers of users from a bed or a wheelchair.
The removable arms and shoulder wings allow for side transfers into or out of the chair using siding transfer techniques in a seated or reclined position.
We currently only stock the Mars model in earth grey/blue combination incontinent upholstery and can ship orders the same day as ordered or the next business day for late orders as stock levels allow.
The Earth and Mars lift chairs incorporate 2 motors which allow for positioning by the user for comfort and function.
The controller consists of two buttons to elevate (A) and lower (B) the entire chair. Two other buttons control the stand-up (C) and recline (D) feature of the chair moving the backrest and footrest simultaneously. Note: The stand-up function will not work unless the chair frame is lowered to the ground first.
Optional Protective Cover
ReCover is a perfect, practical solution for protecting your home décor investment.
The super soft quilted padding provides plush comfort. The waterproof backing helps to protect against spills, stains and the everyday wear-and-tear your furniture endures from food, incontinence, pets and sun damage.
- Waterproof and air vapour porous
- Extends the life of your furniture
- Easy to install
- Easy to maintain
- The quilted New Luxury Suede surface is soft and comfortable to sit on
- Non woven backing prevents slipping.
Note: The covers include an elastic back strap to help hold the cover in place.
Upholstery Cleaning and Maintenance Products
BYCAST Leather & Vinyl First Aid Kit
This specially formulated Cleaner & Conditioner removes stains quickly, easily and safely. This product is specially formulated for BYCAST leather and vinyl using Natural Botanical & Seas Conditioning Extracts to safely remove stains and condition the furniture as it cleans.
It is a delicate cleansing action that wipes off clean, leaving no soap residue.
This First Aid Kit helps retain the original showroom look & feel of your BYCAST leather or vinyl furniture. This kit is designed to be applied by the consumer in the home after delivery.
- 1 bottle of BYCAST & Vinyl Cleaner & Conditioner (250ml)
- 1 sponge
- Incontinent proof upholstery (45% polyurethane and 55% cotton-dacron textile)
- Six inches of vertical height adjustment
- Three position recline
- Four 3" casters with 2 brake on the two back casters
- Push handle to facilitate patient transpot
- Removable arms and shoulder wings for transfers
- Lounger style that fully supports the legs (no gap between footrest and seat)
- Removable back for easy handling
- Easy to use hand control
- Maximum seat elevation with superb stability in full lift position
- Wide construction provides greater side to side stability
- Top steel base for durability and cross supports
- Engineered bushings and washers at pivot points provide quiet smooth operation and durability
- Direct drive activation synchronizes right and left sides for easy opening
- Low voltage motor, 24 volt, UL approved
- Battery backup
Standard curb-side delivery is included in the price of every lift chair shipped in Canada.
With curb-side delivery, your lift chair will be delivered to your residence but not taken into the home or unpacked.
Because we stock these chairs we are able to ship your order the same day for orders placed early in the day and the next business day for orders placed late in the day.
EZee Life™ warrants our Planet lift chair line to be free from material and workmanship problems as follows:
- Lifetime warranty on all Planet lift chair frames.
- First & Second years parts and labour.
- Third year – parts only.
Any alterations, misuse, abuse, or accidental damage voids this warranty. EZee Life™ reserves the right to replace or repair any part that has become defective.
The warranty does not extend to consequential costs resulting from the fault or defect of the product: freight and travel costs, loss of earnings, or other expenses that one may incur.
Warranty is valid for the original purchaser only and the original receipt must be presented before any warranty options are considered. Please also be prepared to provide the date of purchase and serial number.
How to Get Service
Should you require warranty service for your Planet lift chair please download, fill in and send the Warranty Claim Form and a service technician will be arranged to visit your home and perform the needed service.
Footrests on Lift Chairs are designed to take the weight of the user's legs only. Chair frames damaged because of excess weight on the footrests, or users entering or leaving the seat without lowering the footrest, are not covered by the warranty.
- 352 lbs (160 kg)
- Internal Width: 21” (53.3 cm)
- Internal Depth: 20” (50.8 cm)
- Leg Length ( from seat): 16" (40.6 cm)
- Back Height: 30” (76.2 cm)
- Seat Height: 21” - 27" (53.3 - 68.6 cm)
- Arm Height (from seat): 7" (17.8 cm)
- Overall Width: 28” (71.1 cm)
- Overall Length Reclined: 65” (165.1 cm)
- External Base Length: 32" (81.3 cm)
- Vertical Height Range: 6" (15.2 cm)
Shipping Size (box size)
- Box: 33.5" x 29.5" x 29” (85.1 x 75 x 74 cm)
Component Size (unpackaged)
- Base: 33.5” x 27” x 29” (85.1 x 68.6 x 73.7 cm)
- Back: 15” x 25.5” x 27.5” (38.1 x 64.8 x 69.9 cm)
Check Out Our Reviews Below
Really nice and comfortable. Thank you Factory direct medical.
I'm extremely satisfied with the shopping experience on your website. The product is really nice and meets my expectations. Would love to buy again from your sore.