JOBST SensiFoot Diabetic Socks
SensiFoot , brought to you by the trusted experts at JOBST®, is a product designed to satisfy the demand of healthcare professionals and consumers for an effective diabetic sock.
With unsurpassed technology, SensiFoot upholds JOBST’s 50-year standard of excellence in the medical community and successfully fills the void that currently exists in the diabetes marketplace.
8 to 15 mmHg compression
Sigvaris & Jobst are no longer accepting returns of products, used or not.
Effective immediately, we cannot accept returns on compression stockings due to Covid-19 and personal hygiene concerns.
Please ensure your order is correct and/or obtain the help of a fitter if there is any uncertainty.
5 to 10 day delivery
Wear and Care
Sensifoot Tm Features And Benefits
- Non-Irritating, Seamless Toe: Helps To Protect The Sensitive Toe Area
- Extra Padding In The Foot, Heel And Toe: Reduces Friction And Provides Extra Comfort And Protection
- Acrylic Multi-Fiber Yarns: Wick Away Moisture To Keep Feet Comfortable And Dry
- Antibacterial, Antifungal Finish: Inhibits Growth Of Bacteria And Fungi On The Sock 1 To Help Prevent Odor
- Non-Constricting, Mild Compression: Helps Keep The Sock In Place To Prevent Sliding And Bunching