Homecare Bed Package
Rotation Hospital Style Bed
The CH5200 EZee Life Turning Adjustable Bed offers great independence and mobility to the user who is weight bearing but struggles to transfer unassisted between standing and sitting.
This rotation chair bed features all the usual functions of a home hospital bed plus enables the user to rotate and then tilt forward in the chair position to aid the transfer between standing and sitting.
A battery backup is installed to the stand up bed allow the bed to continue to operate for 3 to 5 cycles in the event of a power failure.
The turning bed is one of the most cost effective chair- beds for the home care and nursing home.
- Maximum Safe Working Load 180KG (395 lb)
- Outer Dimensions 213 x 102 cm (83.8” x 40.1”)
- Mattress support dimension 190 x 90 cm (74.8” x 35.4”)
- Height Adjustment 40 - 80 cm (15.75” to 31.5”)
- Adjustment Angle of Back section 0°- 70°
- Adjustment Angle of Foot section 0°- 20°
- Warranty: 2 years on the electrical actuator, 8 years on metal frame
- Electrically operated backrest, knee lift, head height, rotation and tilt
- Wood finished side rails (conforms to IEC60601-2-52)
- Hand rails to help transfer onto and off the bed
- Easy to use remote hand control for all the functions
- Durable 3 inch metal castors with brakes
- One button function to realize 90 rotation and achieve chair position.
- Chair position tilts forward to aid transfer between sitting and standing
- Battery backup (3 to 5 cycles)
This EZee Life™ products carries a 2 year warranty on the electrical actuator and 8 years on metal frame against manufacturing defects, faulty materials and workmanship only.
Any alterations, misuse, abuse, or accidental damage voids this warranty. EZee Life™ reserves the right to replace or repair any part that has become defective.
The warranty does not extend to consequential costs resulting from the fault or defect of the product: freight and travel costs, loss of earnings, or other expenses that one may incur.
Warranty is valid for the original purchaser only and the original receipt must be presented before any warranty options are considered. Please also be prepared to provide the date of purchase and serial number.