Sheer (formerly EverSheer) Women's Compression Stockings
These Women’s Eversheer compression stockings are from the Sigvaris Medical collection compression stockings are designed to ensure correct fit and accurate compression, resulting in optimum therapeutic benefits and greater wearing comfort.
Sigvaris Medical products are designed to fit various lifestyles and are prescribed for those with chronic venous disorders, edema, stasis, skin changes, and for those who have had or will be having a vein procedure.
Final price will be displayed after all options are chosen
5 to 10 day delivery
Wear and Care
- For all sheer SIGVAIRS products and the Natural Rubber Series, hand washing is recommended
- Use lukewarm water and a mild detergent. (We suggest SIGVARIS Washing Solution.)
- To protect the garment during washing, we recommend turning the garment inside out before washing.
- Do NOT use bleach or fabric softeners.
- Rinse well and AIR-DRY. (AVOID tumble drying.)
The two most Important choices you need to make, when choosing a compression stocking, are the size and the compression grade. Getting either wrong can cause you more harm than good. If you are using a doctors prescription, it will specify the compression grade, but you must still measure yourself to get the correct size.
- Measurements should always be taken as soon as possible after waking when swelling is at its lowest
- Limbs should be measured next to bare skin
- The measuring system is based on the angle between the sole of the foot and leg being 90°, for best results
- Measurements must be taken by pulling the tape snugly around the leg but without constriction
- Measurements should be taken from the ground up
- Measure ankle for all products
- Measure calf for all products
- Measure calf height for calf high products
- Measure thigh circumference for thigh high products
- Measure leg length for thigh high products
Use this chart to choose the best size for your body
NOTE: This sizing chart is only good for Sigvaris products. Click here for full sized chart
- Fashionable sheer medical graduated compression hosiery
- Constructed from double-covered inlay yarns for softness against the skin
- Excellent breathability and moisture management for added comfort
This product features our fashionable Sensinnov® Grip-top on Thigh-high style for moisture management, comfort and no-slip wear.
Best Suited For
- People who prefer fashionable options
- Pre-vein & Post-vein treatment with minimal edema
- Ideal for business or dress occasions
Contains: 64% Nylon, 36% Spandex - Latex Free!
**The information found below is only general information and is not meant for the diagnosis or treatment of any medical conditions. Always consult your physician or other health care provider about all health concerns, conditions, and recommended treatments.
General Compression Stocking Information
Compression stockings, pantyhose and socks help control blood flow and fluid buildup in the legs and can be used either as a preventative measure or a treatment to deal with tired or aching legs, leg swelling (edema), varicose veins, spider veins, blood clotting (deep vein thrombosis) and other conditions.
Many people who experience long periods of standing or sitting, are pregnant, suffer from poor blood circulation or fluid retention can benefit from the use of compression products to prevent or minimize the effects of these situations and conditions.
Graduated compression stockings are designed to provide various levels of pressure on the legs beginning with the most pressure at the ankles and reducing in graduated steps along the length of the stockings with the least pressure at the top of the stocking. This graduated level of pressure along the leg enhances blood flow and minimizes swelling.
Compression Stocking Styles
Compression stockings are available for both men and women in a variety of styles depending on the user's needs
- Calf length – Used by people whose swelling, aching or vein problems are confined to the feet and ankle areas.
- Knee highs – Generally used by people whose leg problems are restricted to below the knees
- Thigh length – Used for those whose leg problems extend up past the knees
- Pantyhose – Used for full leg support and treatment
- Maternity Pantyhose - Used during pregnancy to provide support and minimize varicose veins
- Open toe – Used for those who may want to wear sandals with their compression stockings
- Closed toe – Worn by those who don't prefer having their toes exposed
Compression stockings are rated by the amount of pressure that they apply to the skin surface in millimetres of mercury (mmHg). Lower ratings provide enough pressure for comfort and some preventative properties. Higher ratings will also provide comfort but also provide more therapeutic levels of pressure needed to treat some more severe conditions.
- 15 - 20 mmHg rated stockings are considered light compression stockings and are often chosen by people who do a lot of travelling, stand all day at work, suffer mild leg swelling or are pregnant. They can be helpful in minimizing varicose veins, spider veins, edema, thrombosis or venous insufficiency.
- 20 - 30 mmHg rated compression stockings are considered light medical compression stockings and are used by people who suffer more severe instances of leg problems such as legs that often feel tired and heavy, have moderate swelling and varicose veins because of pregnancy or for preventing blood clots after surgery. Stockings with this rating should only be purchased on the advice of a physician or other health professional to avoid causing additional medical damage or injury.
- 30 - 40 mmHg rated compression stockings are considered medium medical compression stockings and are chosen if you have moderate to severe varicose veins during pregnancy or due to another condition, moderate edema, after a vein treatment like vein stripping, as a treatment for ulcers, and to combat diseases like lymphedema. Stockings with this rating should only be purchased on the advice of a physician or other health professional to avoid causing additional medical damage or injury.
Compression Stocking Materials
A variety of materials can be used to manufacture compression stockings including materials such as nylon, cotton, spandex, silicone and natural rubber. The composition of the stocking material will determine the characteristics of the stockings' elasticity, softness and appearance.
To avoid potential allergic reactions it important that purchasers are aware of the materials used in the manufacture of their purchase.
If you are not completely satisfied with your compression stockings, you may return or exchange them within 30 days of purchase.
All returns and exchanges must be new, unworn and returned in their original product packaging.
Products that have been damaged or worn can not be returned.
In order to return your stockings and get credit or refund you must contact us to obtain a return authorization prior to returning.
Check Out Our Reviews Below
Eversheer thigh high natural open toe
Very glad of my purchase. Discreet, nice looking, confortable even at 30 in the sun, stay well in place, they brought the relief I was looking for. I like the open toe, feel more free, can wear sandals.
Great compression socks
These compression sock are cooling and comfortable. Fast shipping.