Econo Bed Rail
The Bedside Econorail is the most affordable value in bed safety. It allows for easy transfer in and out of bed, while weighing less than 2 lbs and folding up to a size small enough to fit into a carry on suitcase. It is ideal for travelling and comes with a stylish tote.
The no-slip grip and safety strap ensure that the user is comfortable and safe, while the 4-Pocket Organizer is a handy way to keep all necessary items on hand.
Product InformationEntering and exiting a bed is one area of the bedroom where accidents can easily happen. Bed safety rails will serve several purposes when installed on any type of bed. Bed safety rails primarily provide the user with a secure device to use for support when standing and sitting on a bed.
In addition to aiding in standing and sitting, these bed rails will provide a handhold the user can grip when trying to reposition themselves while laying on the bed and help to reduce the chances of a user falling out of bed while sleeping.
The Econorail Safety Bed Rail is secured to the bed by bars and a securement strap that extends between the mattress and box spring or bed pan. This bed rail is easily installed without the need of tools or any special expertise. It is easily transportable due to its collapsible design and lightweight..
- Product Dimensions: 21.5" L, 20" W, 16" H
- Weight: 1.5 lbs
- Unit Box: 17.5" L, 12" H, 1" L, Weight: 1.5 lbs.
- Handle Height: 21.5”
- Handle Width: 16” at base to 12” at top
- Base Dimensions: 20” Deep x 16” Wide
- Tube Diameter: 1”
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Weight of Product: 1.5 lbs
- Made of: Anodized aluminum
- Package Dimensions: 17.5” L x 12” W x 1.625” H
- Case of 5 Dimensions: 17.5” L x 12” W x 5” H; 6 lbs
- Weighs less than 2 lbs
- Its collapsible to a size small
- 4-Pocket organizer and tote
- No-slip grip and safety strap
- Aids users in getting in and out of bed safely
- Extremely affordable
- Stylish and great for travelling
- Safety and stability
Check Out Our Reviews Below
exactly what my husband needed when we travel... :)