Ezee Elite - Portable Scooter
All Elite scooter purchases now include the following free options:
- Drink Holder
The EZee Elite is intended for indoor and restricted outdoor use on pavements or paved footpaths only during daylight hours.
With its battery pack mounted on the tiller handle it can be removed without the user having to bend over. The re-charge time for the batteries will be between 7 and 10 hours depending on the state of discharge and battery condition.
- Carrying Capacity: 115 kg (250 lbs)
- Maximum Incline: 6° (10%)
- Maximum Range: 13 km (8 miles)
- Drive Wheels: Front
- Length 104 cm (41 in)
- Width: 57 cm (22 in)
- Height: 91.4 cm (36 in)
- Folded (vertical) 80 x 57 x 53 cm (31" x 22" x 21")
- Total Weight 36.7 kg (81 lbs)
- Battery: 12 A/h 8.6 kg (19 lbs)
- Weight without battery 21 kg (41 lbs)
- Range: Up to 13 km (8 miles)
Weights & measurements are approximate
- Quick and powerful, yet safe and stable.
- Folds easily and quickly. No need to bend or lift heavy parts.
- Ideal for running errands or for just wandering around.
- Ergonomically designed for comfort and functionality
- Detach the battery pack and carry inside for recharging.
- Great for indoors and outdoors.
- Wheels are non-marking and never go flat.
Travelling by air always seems to be a bit of a hassle these days and travelling with wheelchair and scooter batteries doesn't help. In order to minimize problems we recommend notifying the airline when purchasing your tickets to ensure you have the required documents. Below are the manufacturer documents that cover these batteries for air travel.
The Standard Lead Acid battery pack has been certified safe for airline travel. Click here for copy of the lead acid battery certification
The Optional Lithium battery pack has been certified safe for airline travel. Click here for copy of lithium battery certification
EZee Life™ products carry a one year warranty against manufacturing defects, faulty materials and workmanship only.
Any alterations, misuse, abuse, or accidental damage voids this warranty. EZee Life™ reserves the right to replace or repair any part that has become defective.
The warranty does not extend to consequential costs resulting from the fault or defect of the product: freight and travel costs, loss of earnings, or other expenses that one may incur.
Warranty is valid for the original purchaser only and the original receipt must be presented before any warranty options are considered. Please also be prepared to provide the date of purchase and serial number.
Scooter batteries are warrantied for 3 months against manufacturer defects.
Is a Scooter Right for You?
Scooters are powerful pieces of equipment that can cause serious damage or injury in the event of an accident. In order for them to fit through doorways and maneuver in tight spaces they are designed with narrow wheelbases that can contribute to them tipping in some circumstances if the user is not able to control them safely.
Below is a short list of basic requirements for a user to be safe on a scooter:
- The user must be aware of what a safe speed is for the conditions
- The user must slow down for turns
- The user must be aware that changing directions on slopes can cause tipping if done too quickly
- The user must have sufficient arm strength and range of motion to drive the scooter safely
- The user must be able to transfer on and off the scooter independently and safely
- The user must have sufficient balance to adapt to changes in terrain
- The user must be aware they are pedestrians and not drive on roadways
- The user must have sufficient eyesight and hearing abilities to drive safely
- The user must have the cognitive awareness to recognize dangerous situations
For more information on scooter safety download our Scooter Safety Sheet.