Rover 4 - Mobility Scooter - CH4040
The EZee Rover 4 electric mobility scooters are the only mid-size folding scooters on the market, providing a sporty yet strong design which makes it ideal for indoor or outdoor use. The 15.5 miles cruising range means it can keep up with you all day long! This sleek electric 4 wheel scooter is one of the safest rides on the market and includes tail lights, turn signals, headlights, and running lights.
The Ezee Rover 4 can be taken apart, easily folds for transport or storage and fits into the trunk of most cars.
This Rugged mobility scooter comes with a full light package for optimal safety, and a keyed power switch for added security. A nice wide 18 inch deluxe memory foam seat, and big 10 pneumatic EASY-RIDE tires on the front wheels, and 14" tires on the rear wheels give the Rover 4 scooter a stable comfortable ride on most terrains.
The amazing four point seat structure means 45% more stability on inclines. All of these safety features and a luxurious Memory Foam seat too!
Aware Back up Systems
The Aware systems are mounted on the scooter so riders can see what's behind them without turning around to look.
For more information on the Aware 2 monitor please visit: www.factorydirectmedical.com/aware-2.html
For more information on the Aware 3 Self=Powered monitor please visit: www.factorydirectmedical.com/aware-3.html
- 14" Tires on the rear wheels
- Big 10 pneumatic EASY-RIDE tires on the front
- 18 inch deluxe memory foam seat
- Keyed ignition for added security
- Full light package for optimal safety
- Disassembles for easy transport
- 300 lbs Weight capacity
- Ultra lightweight alloy frame
- Powerful rear wheel drive motor
- Electronic automatic brakes
- Battery Indicator light.
- Maximum speed: 12 km/h. (7.5 mph.)
- Power supply: 24V from 2 charged sealed lead acid, maintenance-free (12V-26Ah) batteries.
- Charge time: 7 - 10 hours
- Estimated range: 25 km (15.5 miles) (using recommended battery and depending on operating conditions and load.)
- Battery pack weight: 9.5 kg. (20.9 lbs.) x 2
- Climbing slope: 8° (14%)
- Ground clearance: 12.7 cm. (5)
- Turning Radius: 107 cm (42")
- Scooter weight:(including battery): 81.6 kg (180 lbs.)
- Front Frame weight: 34.9 kg (77 lbs.)
- Rear Frame weight: 27.2 kg. (60 lbs.)
- Front Wheels: 26 x 8 cm. (10.2" x 3.1".)
- Rear Wheels: 34 x 6.5 cm. (13.4 x 2.6 in.)
- Wheel air pressure: 3.2 bar (45 psi.)
- Product Dimensions: 137.2 x 63.5 x 94 cm (54" x 25" x 37")
- Weight without batteries: 99 lbs (45 kg)
- Front frame dimensions: 61 x 61 x 53.3 cm (24” x 24” x 21”)
- Rear frame dimensions: 61 x 40.6 x 66 cm (24” x 16” x 26”)
- Weight capacity: 136 kg (300 lbs)
- Seat height: 55.9 cm (22")
- Seat width: 56 cm (18")
- Seat depth: 57 cm (18.5")
- Shipping Dimensions: (Length, Width, Height) 137 x 62 x 95 cm (54" x 24.4" x 37.4")
EZee Life™ products carry a one year warranty against manufacturing defects, faulty materials and workmanship only.
Any alterations, misuse, abuse, or accidental damage voids this warranty. EZee Life™ reserves the right to replace or repair any part that has become defective.
The warranty does not extend to consequential costs resulting from the fault or defect of the product: freight and travel costs, loss of earnings, or other expenses that one may incur.
Warranty is valid for the original purchaser only and the original receipt must be presented before any warranty options are considered. Please also be prepared to provide the date of purchase and serial number.
Scooter batteries are warrantied for 3 months against manufacturer defects.
Is a Scooter Right for You?
Scooters are powerful pieces of equipment that can cause serious damage or injury in the event of an accident. In order for them to fit through doorways and maneuver in tight spaces they are designed with narrow wheelbases that can contribute to them tipping in some circumstances if the user is not able to control them safely.
Below is a short list of basic requirements for a user to be safe on a scooter:
- The user must be aware of what a safe speed is for the conditions
- The user must slow down for turns
- The user must be aware that changing directions on slopes can cause tipping if done too quickly
- The user must have sufficient arm strength and range of motion to drive the scooter safely
- The user must be able to transfer on and off the scooter independently and safely
- The user must have sufficient balance to adapt to changes in terrain
- The user must be aware they are pedestrians and not drive on roadways
- The user must have sufficient eyesight and hearing abilities to drive safely
- The user must have the cognitive awareness to recognize dangerous situations
For more information on scooter safety download our Scooter Safety Sheet.
Check Out Our Reviews Below
Best scooter ever
I love everything about my Rover scooter. It's very well built, sturdy and goes more than fast enough for me. The customer service is also excellent, they didn't hesitate to explain and go over things with me. I am a very happy customer.