Conductive socks have been shown to be of particular benefit for those suffering from Peripheral Neuropathy, Diabetic Neuropathy, Arthritis, Plantar Fasciitis, Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy, Post-Surgery Swelling, Post-Surgery Healing and more.
Note: This product must be used in conjunction with a TENS or EMS unit sold separately. Non-Returnable for hygienic reasons.
Conductive wear socks are the newest advancement in electrotherapy treatments. Their design allows for stimulation of the entire foot and ankle area as opposed to the pinpointed therapy provided by conventional TENS and EMS electrodes.
Always consult your physician before beginning any treatment with an electrotherapy product. Unless prescribed by your physician, electrotherapy should be avoided by expecting mothers and individuals with pacemakers.
- Universal design fits most body sizes
- Suitable for TENS or EMS treatments
- Use with conductive gel provides better conductivity
- Suitable for clinical or home use
- Can be used individually or in pairs
- Treats a wider area than normal electrodes
- Promotes excellent blood circulation
- Reduces swelling and aids pain management
- Reduced skin irritation