Login | Register
We offer support for our customers Mon - Fri 9:00am - 4:00pm (GMT -4)
Factory Direct Medical
34 Futurity Gate, Unit 15,
The EZee Life CH1081 heavy duty folding walker features dual release buttons that are easy to push and allow the walker to be folded up for easy storage and transportation in a vehicle. This lightweight aluminum walker weighs only 5.6 lbs but is built to have a 400 lb weight capacity.
The width between the hand grips is approximately 17" with an overall width of 23 which should easily fit through even the narrowest of doorways.
The height adjustment range of this walker is 32" to 39" and is recommended for users between 5' 4" and 6' 4" in height. The simple push button leg buttons allow the walker to be adjusted in height in seconds.
The EZee Life folding walker is designed to be height adjustable to allow the user to be able to customize the handle height to meet their needs. Because people are of different shapes and have different postures some minor variations will occur as to the proper height based on the user's overall height.
When the overall height of the walker is adjusted properly, the user should be able to walk using the walker in their normal postural position. if the user is bent over further than normal the walker is too short and if their elbows are bent more than slightly the walker is adjusted too high.
When the user is standing upright with their arms hanging limply at their sides the distance from the inside of their wrist (where a snug watchband would normally be) to the floor should be equal to the height of the walker handles.
The using of a conventional walker involves simply stepping into the walker, lifting and moving the walker forward, stepping into the walker, moving it forward, etc. .
When negotiating a corner the user will lift the walker and put it down facing the direction they want to move and then stepping into it as usual.
Some users may not have the strength to lift the walker and the addition of wheeled extensions will mean the user only has to lift the back of the walker and roll it forward.
- Five inch wheel attachments convert the standard walker into a two wheeled folding walker for easier use. When walking, the user only has to lift the back legs of the walker instead of the whole walker.
- Walker ski tips replace the rear walker tips to allow the rear legs to slide across the floor when the walker is equipped with the optional 5 wheel attachments. These options, when combined, remove the need to lift the walker while walking.
- User Height range: 5' 4” to 6' 4”
- Width Between Handles: 19”
- Width between Back Legs: 24"
- Overall Rear Legs Width: 25.5”
- Handle Height: 32” to 39”
- Basket Size: n/a
- Weight capacity: 400 lbs
- Frame material: Aluminum
- Weight: 5.6 lbs
- Weight in box: 7.6 lbs
- Box Dimensions: 24" x 5.1" x 32.9"
- Dual release buttons
- Very lightweight
- Optional 5” wheels available
- Optional walker skis available
- Heavy Duty - 400 lbs Capacity
- Adjustable handle height. Adjustments made in 1 increments.
Ezee Life™ products carry a one year warranty against manufacturing defects, faulty materials and workmanship.
In the event of a defect covered by this warranty, we will, at our option, repair or replace the item. Please contact your supplier/dealer for assistance should a defect become apparent.
The warranty does not extend to consequential costs resulting from the fault or defect in the product, in particular freight and travel costs, loss of earnings, expenses or other expenses which may occur.
The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear resulting from normal use or damage caused by accident, misuse, negligence or improper installation or assembly.
The vendor/manufacturer will not accept responsibility for any damages or injury caused by misuse, negligence or non-observance of the instructions supplied.