Electric Folding Patient Lift
The EZee Folding Patient Lifter is a battery powered floor style patient lift that will fold flat and stand on end for easy and compact storage.
Its base is adjustable width operated by a foot pedal and has 4” locking rear casters and 3” front casters.
The 4 point cradle connects to our adjustable universal sling which is available in sizes small to XX Large.
- Maximum length: 118.5 cm (46.7")
- Mast height: 130 cm (51.2")
- Base height: 10.5 cm (4.2")
- Base width (closed, external): 60 cm (23.6")
- Base width (open, external): 97 cm (38.2")
- Base width (closed, internal): 50 cm (19.7")
- Base width (open, internal): 86 cm (33.9")
- Base Clearance: 5 cm (2")
- Minimum cradle height: 54.5 cm (21.5")
- Maximum cradle height: 166 cm (65.4")
- Minimum boom height: 182.9 cm (72")
- Maximum boom height: 69.9 cm (27.5")
- Boom Length: 78.7 cm (31")
- Motor voltage: 24 VDC
- Battery: 24V - 2.9 Ah
- Adapter input voltage: 100V to 240V AC
- Adapter output: 29VDC, 1.5 Amp.
- Easy folding
- Folds and stands on end for storage
- User friendly
- Foot pedal base opening
- 4 Point sling cradle
- LCD display control box
- Portable battery with charger
- Lead acid battery (24V, 2.9Ah)
- 4” Rear casters with brakes
- 3” front casters
- Weight Capacity of 180 kg / 400 lbs
Ezee Life™ Limited Warranty
Ezee Life™ products carry a one year warranty against manufacturing defects, faulty materials and workmanship.
In the event of a defect covered by this warranty, we will, at our option, repair or replace the item. Please contact your supplier/dealer for assistance should a defect become apparent.
The warranty does not extend to consequential costs resulting from the fault or defect in the product, in particular freight and travel costs, loss of earnings, expenses or other expenses which may occur.
The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear resulting from normal use or damage caused by accident, misuse, negligence or improper installation or assembly.
The vendor/manufacturer will not accept responsibility for any damages or injury caused by misuse, negligence or non-observance of the instructions supplied.