Ezee Travel - Portable Scooter - CH4020
The Ezee Travel scooter is a lightweight but powerful 4 wheeled scooter that will easily fold for transporting while still having a weight capacity of 250 lbs!
This mobility scooter has a dual front wheel setup that provides more stability than a three wheeled scooter but still has a maneuverability that is superior to a four wheeled scooter.
Folded and stored for the night, it will be ready when you are the next morning. Slide the Ezee Travel into the back of a van with virtually no lifting effort and unfold it again in no time. There are no connectors, latches or mechanisms to open when folding or unfolding. It's that easy!
With its battery pack mounted on the tiller handle it can be removed without the user having to bend over. The re-charge time for the batteries will be between 7 and 10 hours depending on the state of discharge and battery condition.
Travelling by air always seems to be a bit of a hassle these days and travelling with wheelchair and scooter batteries doesn't help. In order to minimize problems we recommend notifying the airline when purchasing your tickets to ensure you have the required documents. Below are the manufacturer documents that cover these batteries for air travel.
The Standard Lead Acid battery pack has been certified safe for airline travel. Click here for copy of the lead acid battery certification
The Optional Lithium battery pack has been certified safe for airline travel. Click here for copy of lithium battery certification
- Carrying Capacity 250 lbs (115 kg)
- Seat Width 18 in ( 46 cm)
- Seat Depth 18.5 in (46 cm)
- Back Rest Height 18 in (46 cm)
- Seat Height from floor 20 in (50.80 cm)
- Turning Radius 29 in (73.66 cm)
- Ground Clearance 3.65 in (9.27 cm)
- Range: 10-15 miles (20 km approx.)
- Folded (vertical) 40 x 22 x 18 in (101 x 57 x 46 cm)
- Product Dimensions (LxWxH) 42” x 22” x 36” (106.7 x 56 x 91.4 cm
- Product Weight 61 lbs (27.7 kg)
- Product Weight (without Battery) 61 lbs (27.7 kg)
- Battery Weight: 12 A/h 19 lbs (8.6 kg)
- Shipping Dimensions 43 x 23 x 21 in (110 x 59.5 x 52.5 cm)
- Shipping Weight 110 lbs (50 kg)
Weights & measurements are approximate
- Ergonomically designed for comfort and functionality
- Folds easily and quickly
- Store in tight places quickly and easily
- Detach the battery pack and carry inside for recharging
EZee Life™ products carry a one year warranty against manufacturing defects, faulty materials and workmanship only.
Any alterations, misuse, abuse, or accidental damage voids this warranty. EZee Life™ reserves the right to replace or repair any part that has become defective.
The warranty does not extend to consequential costs resulting from the fault or defect of the product: freight and travel costs, loss of earnings, or other expenses that one may incur.
Warranty is valid for the original purchaser only and the original receipt must be presented before any warranty options are considered. Please also be prepared to provide the date of purchase and serial number.
Scooter batteries are warrantied for 3 months against manufacturer defects.
Is a Scooter Right for You?
Scooters are powerful pieces of equipment that can cause serious damage or injury in the event of an accident. In order for them to fit through doorways and maneuver in tight spaces they are designed with narrow wheelbases that can contribute to them tipping in some circumstances if the user is not able to control them safely.
Below is a short list of basic requirements for a user to be safe on a scooter:
- The user must be aware of what a safe speed is for the conditions
- The user must slow down for turns
- The user must be aware that changing directions on slopes can cause tipping if done too quickly
- The user must have sufficient arm strength and range of motion to drive the scooter safely
- The user must be able to transfer on and off the scooter independently and safely
- The user must have sufficient balance to adapt to changes in terrain
- The user must be aware they are pedestrians and not drive on roadways
- The user must have sufficient eyesight and hearing abilities to drive safely
- The user must have the cognitive awareness to recognize dangerous situations
For more information on scooter safety download our Scooter Safety Sheet.
Check Out Our Reviews Below
I use mine anytime I go outside.
I used to use a walker, but I will never be able to do so since I shattered my shoulder. This little scooter gets me around school and the neighbourhood like a charm. It also has enough capacity to carry two weeks of groceries home, if you're creative in your packing. I much prefer this over larger, heavier model scooters. The battery life is great as well. Just make sure you don't accidently turn it off if you happen to bump the "on/off" button with your left knee!
Great scooter and price
Excellent scooter drives well so easy to charge off board. Would highly recommend this one.