1G HD Folding Electric Wheelchair w/ 12" Rear Wheels - CH4060
The EZee Fold G1 CH4060 HD power wheelchair is a lightweight portable power wheelchair that folds easily for easy transport and storage but offers a range of up to 15 kms per battery and a weight capacity of 160 kg. (350 lb). Optional second battery will increase range accordingly. This chair's easy folding frame makes it ideal for local trips or travelling afar.
With a seat width of 18“ and a seat depth of 17” this chair will fit most average sized adults.
The EZee Fold HD portable power wheelchair is designed with the 1G easy fold mechanism to be an easily transportable power wheelchair that can be easily folded up and loaded into vehicles for use when travelling far from home or around the corner. It folds into a small package without the need to remove parts or reach down to the ground.
The tires are maintenance free for durability and convenience. They will not go soft or become flat because of contact with sharp objects on the sidewalk or floor.
Like many more expensive power chairs the EZee Fold HD is driven using a joystick that can be mounted on either side of the chair, has flip back arms for easier transfers and access.
While the EZee Fold comes with a high quality lithium ion battery an additional battery can be added to the chair to increase the travel range. One added battery will double the wheelchair's range.
As with any powered mobility device the range will be affected by user weight, terrain travelled, condition of batteries and ambient temperature.
- Seat Width: 457 mm (18”)
- Seat Height: 422 mm (16.6”)
- Seat Depth 400 mm (15 3/4”)
- Backrest Height: Adjustable up to 650mm (25.6”)
- Net Weight: 25.3 kg (56 lbs) with 1 battery
- Weight Capacity: 160 kg (350 lbs)
- Caster: 8”
- Rear Wheel: 12”
- Battery: Lithium battery, 24V, 10 Ah
- Max speed: 7.2 kph (4.5 mph)
- Max. Climbing Grade: 12 degrees
- Charging period: 5 hours per battery
- Endurance: up to 15 km / battery
- Overall size: 1000 x 640 x 890 mm ( 39.4” x 25.2” x 35”)
- Folded size: 640 x 335 x 740 mm (25.2” x 13.2” x 29.1”)
- *Speed and Range are dependent on the weight of the user, condition of the batteries and terrain travelled. Weights & measurements are approximate.
- Folds and opens in just 2 seconds.
- Strong and lightweight frame made of high grade aircraft aluminum alloy.
- Stands upright after folding for easy transport and storage.
- Flip up armrest for easier sliding transfers and to make tables more accessible
- Folding footrest for easier transfers
- With adjustable back belt and detachable back cushion
- With detachable seat cushion and washable seat cushion cover.
- Up to two Li-ion batteries
- 1 Battery Included (Additional Battery Optional)
- Adding a second battery will double range
|Part Name||Warranty Length|
|Other items||1 Year|
Any alterations, misuse, abuse, or accidental damage voids this warranty. EZee Life™ reserves the right to replace or repair any part that has become defective.
The warranty does not extend to consequential costs resulting from the fault or defect of the product: freight and travel costs, loss of earnings, or other expenses that one may incur.
Warranty is valid for the original purchaser only and the original receipt must be presented before any warranty options are considered. Please also be prepared to provide the date of purchase and serial number.
Check Out Our Reviews Below
Not enough Information
Not enough information about this chair anywhere on the Internet. For example, can the batteries be recharged inside the house without taking the entire chair into the house? This is important to know for all of us who experience cold winters, because batteries that must be stored in garages constantly will need to be on charge at all times and will die out quickly. Generally lithium batteries are far from cheap. Most people would love to own a chair like this but they are very hard to buy in Canada. I can't rate it because it will be impossible to view for most Canadians, let alone buy, so if the only way I can leave a review is to rate it, I guess I will just have to give it a 4 out of 5 at a guestimate rating.
Well built, good value.