Ezee Classic - Portable Scooter - Dual Front Wheel Drive
- CH4025 - Red
- CH4027 - Silver
- CH4028 - Blue
- CH4032 - Black
The Ezee Life EZee Classic Electric mobility scooters are small lightweight scooters that are super light, easily disassemble into four parts or can be folded for easy transportation and provide an excellent choice for electric scooters for on-the-move-riders!
All Classic scooter purchases now include the following free options:
- Drink Holder
The Ezee Classic scooter is a lightweight but powerful 4 wheeled scooter that will easily fold or disassemble for transport while still having a weight capacity of 250 lbs!
This mobility scooter has a dual front wheel set up that provides more stability than a three wheeled scooter but still has a maneuverability that is superior to a four wheeled scooter.
Because this mobility scooter easily breaks down into pieces it can be transported in almost any vehicle yet is strong enough to carry adults up to 250 pounds (115 kgs) in weight!
With its battery pack mounted on the tiller handle it can be removed without the user having to bend over. The re-charge time for the batteries will be between 7 and 10 hours depending on the state of discharge and battery condition.
Travelling by air always seems to be a bit of a hassle these days and travelling with wheelchair and scooter batteries doesn't help. In order to minimize problems we recommend notifying the airline when purchasing your tickets to ensure you have the required documents. Below are the manufacturer documents that cover these batteries for air travel.
The Standard Lead Acid battery pack has been certified safe for airline travel.
Click here for copy of the lead acid battery certification
Click here for the Lead Acid MSDS.
The Optional Lithium battery pack has been certified safe for airline travel. Click here for copy of lithium battery certification
- Carrying Capacity: 115 kg 250 lbs
- Length 104 cm (41 in)
- Width: 57 cm (22 in)
- Height: 91.5 cm (36 in)
- Total Weight: 28 kg (62 lbs).
- Rear Frame: 12.9 kg (28 lbs)
- Front Column: 10 kg (22 lbs)
- Battery Pack: 9 kg (20 lbs)
- Battery: 12 A/h 9 kg (20 lbs)
- Speed: Up to 6 kph (4 mph)
- Maximum Incline: 6 degrees (10%)
- Range: Up to 13 km (8 miles)
- Weights & measurements are approximate
- Compact and light design
- Ergonomically designed for comfort and functionality
- Easily disassembles
- Easy to transport in most vehicles
- Store in tight places quickly and easily
- Detach the battery pack and carry inside for recharging
- Sturdy enough to be the primary scooter for a 115 kg (250 lbs) person
- The complete disassembly of the Classic is done without tools
- The front column is detachable from the base without bending
- The battery pack is removable by lifting a handle positioned at hip height
- The Classic can be transported in the trunk of any standard family car
- Leave your scooter in the trunk just bring the battery indoors for recharging
- The Classic may be checked-in with your airline. Batteries are Air Travel Friendly
- There are no heavy ground-level parts to be lifted
EZee Life™ products carry a one year warranty against manufacturing defects, faulty materials and workmanship only.
Any alterations, misuse, abuse, or accidental damage voids this warranty. EZee Life™ reserves the right to replace or repair any part that has become defective.
The warranty does not extend to consequential costs resulting from the fault or defect of the product: freight and travel costs, loss of earnings, or other expenses that one may incur.
Warranty is valid for the original purchaser only and the original receipt must be presented before any warranty options are considered. Please also be prepared to provide the date of purchase and serial number.
Scooter batteries are warrantied for 3 months against manufacturer defects.
Is a Scooter Right for You?
Scooters are powerful pieces of equipment that can cause serious damage or injury in the event of an accident. In order for them to fit through doorways and maneuver in tight spaces they are designed with narrow wheelbases that can contribute to them tipping in some circumstances if the user is not able to control them safely.
Below is a short list of basic requirements for a user to be safe on a scooter:
- The user must be aware of what a safe speed is for the conditions
- The user must slow down for turns
- The user must be aware that changing directions on slopes can cause tipping if done too quickly
- The user must have sufficient arm strength and range of motion to drive the scooter safely
- The user must be able to transfer on and off the scooter independently and safely
- The user must have sufficient balance to adapt to changes in terrain
- The user must be aware they are pedestrians and not drive on roadways
- The user must have sufficient eyesight and hearing abilities to drive safely
- The user must have the cognitive awareness to recognize dangerous situations
For more information on scooter safety download our Scooter Safety Sheet.
Folding & Unfolding
Step 1: Fold backrest of seat down (Fig. 7/1)
Step 2: Hold handgrip of front column (Fig. 7/2) in the “Operating” or “Entry/Exit” position and push forward away from seat to fold platform upwards.
Step 3: Grasp platform handle (Fig. 7/3) and pull column lock triggers (Fig. 7/4) to fold column towards the platform. Fold together until folded frame lock pin (Fig. 7/5) and column latch (Fig. 7/6) click into place and hold the EZee Classic in folded position.
Step 1: Pull on the frame lock pin ring (Fig. 8/1) to release platform and rest front wheels on floor.
Step 2: Pull the seat backrest and lift it upright. (Fig. 8/2)
Step 3: Grasp top of seat backrest (Fig. 8/3) and pull column lock triggers (Fig. 8/4) to release column from platform. Pull outwards to unfold Easy Fold Deluxe until platform and column lock into the operating position.
Check Out Our Reviews Below
I have had it for more off 3 years and I love it!!!!!
Excellant product that matches what's advertized
I am very pleased with the scooter and the service I received from FactoryDirect. I have a small car and it fits into the trunk with ease. The scooter is very manouverable. I am more than happy with the speed at which it can go. A very good product.