The Earth lift chair is a more institutional chair that has incontinent proof upholstery, vertical lift and removable arms. This chair also comes standard with 3" casters and a push bar to allow the chair to be used as a transport device for users who are unable to walk.
The 6" vertical lift on this chair allows caregivers to adjust the height of the chair to aid in transfers of users from a bed or a wheelchair.
The removable arms allow for side transfers into or out of the chair using siding transfer techniques in a seated or reclined position.
We only stock the Mars model in black incontinent upholstery and can ship orders the same day as ordered or the next business day for late orders as stock levels allow.
- 352 lbs (160 kg)
- Width: 20.7” (52.6 cm)
- Depth: 19.9” (50.5 cm)
- Back Height: 26.9” (68.3 cm)
- Seat Height: 21.1” (53.6 cm)
- Overall Width: 29.3” (74.4 cm)
- Overall Depth: 68.6” (174.2 cm)
- Overall Height (down): 45.2” (114.8 cm)
- Overall Height (raised): 58.5” (148.6 cm)
- Vertical height adjustment: 6" (15.2 cm)
Shipping Size (box size)
- Base box: 34.7" x 30” x 28.4" (88 x 76.2 x 72 cm)
- Back Box: 31.1" x 28.8" x 15.4" (79 x 73 x 39 cm)
Component Size (unpackaged)
- Base: 33.5” x 29.3” x 26.9” (85.1 x 68.4 x 74.4 cm)
- Back: 31.5” x 26.8” x 17” (43.2 x 66 x 80 cm)
- Six inches of vertical height adjustment
- Three position recline
- Four 3" casters with 2 brake on the two back casters
- Push handle to facilitate patient transpot
- Removable arms for side transfers
- Lounger style that fully supports the legs (no gap between footrest and seat)
- Removable back for easy handling
- Easy to use hand control
- Maximum seat elevation with superb stability in full lift position
- Wide construction provides greater side to side stability
- Top steel base for durability and cross supports
- Engineered bushings and washers at pivot points provide quiet smooth operation and durability
- Direct drive activation synchronizes right and left sides for easy opening
- Low voltage motor, 24 volt, UL approved
- Battery backup
Infinite Position Explanation
The Earth lift chair incorporates 2 motors which allow for positioning by the user for comfort and function.
A three position lift chair allows independent function of the foot and back. The feet can be elevated without reclining the back, the back can be reclined without elevating the feet or the back can be partially reclined while the the feet are partially elevated.
EZee Life™ warrants our Planet lift chair line to be free from material and workmanship problems as follows:
- Lifetime warranty on all Planet lift chair frames.
- First & Second years parts and labour.
- Third year – parts only.
Any alterations, misuse, abuse, or accidental damage voids this warranty. EZee Life™ reserves the right to replace or repair any part that has become defective.
The warranty does not extend to consequential costs resulting from the fault or defect of the product: freight and travel costs, loss of earnings, or other expenses that one may incur.
Warranty is valid for the original purchaser only and the original receipt must be presented before any warranty options are considered. Please also be prepared to provide the date of purchase and serial number.
How to Get Service
Should you require warranty service for your Planet lift chair please download, fill in and send the Warranty Claim Form and a service technician will be arranged to visit your home and perform the needed service.
Standard curb-side delivery is included in the price of every lift chair shipped in Canada.
With curb-side delivery, your lift chair will be delivered to your residence but not taken into the home or unpacked.
Because we stock these chairs we are able to ship your order the same day for orders placed early in the day and the next business day for orders placed late in the day.
Optional Protective Cover
ReCover is a perfect, practical solution for protecting your home décor investment.
The super soft quilted padding provides plush comfort. The waterproof backing helps to protect against spills, stains and the everyday wear-and-tear your furniture endures from food, incontinence, pets and sun damage.
- Waterproof and air vapour porous
- Extends the life of your furniture
- Easy to install
- Easy to maintain
- The quilted New Luxury Suede surface is soft and comfortable to sit on
- Non woven backing prevents slipping.
Note: The desert colour is a new design and includes an elastic back strap to help hold the cover in place. The bark colour does not include this strap.
Upholstery Cleaning and Maintenance Products
BYCAST Leather & Vinyl First Aid Kit
This specially formulated Cleaner & Conditioner removes stains quickly, easily and safely. This product is specially formulated for BYCAST leather and vinyl using Natural Botanical & Seas Conditioning Extracts to safely remove stains and condition the furniture as it cleans.
It is a delicate cleansing action that wipes off clean, leaving no soap residue.
This First Aid Kit helps retain the original showroom look & feel of your BYCAST leather or vinyl furniture. This kit is designed to be applied by the consumer in the home after delivery.
- 1 bottle of BYCAST & Vinyl Cleaner & Conditioner (250ml)
- 1 sponge
|SKU||Earth Lift Chair - CH4012|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||No|