EZee Auto-Fold Scooter
- CH4037 Orange
The EZee Auto-Fold Scooter is an easy to use power folding portable mobility scooter operated with a remote control or manually. The EZee Auto-Fold has a 300 lb. weight capacity and its standard lightweight Lithium battery provides up to 21.7 km on a single charge (range varies depending on user weight, terrain and battery condition).
The EZee Auto-Fold easily fits into the back of even the smallest hatchback. It is also airline friendly and fully compliant and within regulations for Lithium Ion dry cell batteries.
- Remote Control
- Automatic Powered Folding & Unfolding
- Very Portable
- Excellent for Aircraft & Cruise Ships
- Lithium Battery
|Weight Capacity:||136 kg (300 lbs.)|
|Product Weight:||24 kg (53 lbs.)|
|Seat Width:||43.2 cm (17")|
|Seat-to-Floor Height:||35.5 cm (22")|
|Overall Width:||46 cm (18.1")|
|Overall Length:||93.7 cm (36.9")|
|Front Wheel Size:||15.2 cm (6")|
|Rear Wheel Size:||17.8 cm (7")|
|Turning Radius:||139.7 cm (55")|
|Max Climbing Angle:||15 degrees|
|Max Speed:||6 kph (3.7 mph)|
|Driving Range:||21.7 km (13.5 Miles)|
|Warranty on Frame:||Three Year Limited|
|Warranty on Electronics:||One Year Limited|
Range & Speed varies depending on user weight, terrain and battery condition
EZee Life™ products carry a one year warranty against manufacturing defects, faulty materials and workmanship only.
Any alterations, misuse, abuse, or accidental damage voids this warranty. EZee Life™ reserves the right to replace or repair any part that has become defective.
The warranty does not extend to consequential costs resulting from the fault or defect of the product: freight and travel costs, loss of earnings, or other expenses that one may incur.
Warranty is valid for the original purchaser only and the original receipt must be presented before any warranty options are considered. Please also be prepared to provide the date of purchase and serial number.
Scooter batteries are warrantied for 3 months against manufacturer defects.
Is a Scooter Right for You?
Scooters are powerful pieces of equipment that can cause serious damage or injury in the event of an accident. In order for them to fit through doorways and maneuver in tight spaces they are designed with narrow wheelbases that can contribute to them tipping in some circumstances if the user is not able to control them safely.
Below is a short list of basic requirements for a user to be safe on a scooter:
- The user must be aware of what a safe speed is for the conditions
- The user must slow down for turns
- The user must be aware that changing directions on slopes can cause tipping if done too quickly
- The user must have sufficient arm strength and range of motion to drive the scooter safely
- The user must be able to transfer on and off the scooter independently and safely
- The user must have sufficient balance to adapt to changes in terrain
- The user must be aware they are pedestrians and not drive on roadways
- The user must have sufficient eyesight and hearing abilities to drive safely
- The user must have the cognitive awareness to recognize dangerous situations
For more information on scooter safety download our Scooter Safety Sheet.
Check Out Our Reviews Below
Cheap and reliable
I’ve had this thing for a couple of weeks now, and I’ve got to say that it’s been holding out well. I bought it because it was less expensive than the rest, but it’s been doing fine. It folds up nicely to fit in the back of my car, and I read that you can take it onto a plane (I haven’t).