Economy Massage Chair - CH4001
The CH4001 massage chair is an economy version of our CH4000 full body 4D massage chair.
Choice of two, timed automatic massage programs, Shiatsu massage and heat. Adjustable rollers with 3 intensities massage from the neck to buttocks. Air massage for seat sides and legs also provide three intensities. Two speakers are integrated into the head section that play music from your Bluetooth enabled device.
White Glove Service Areas
Click here for full sized map.
Optional White Glove Delivery
Choose our optional white glove delivery for within the GTA and our staff will personally deliver your chair, unpack it, set it up, give instruction on how to use it and remove packing debris.
For those outside the GTA we offer Extended White Glove Service within a limited area.
White glove service is only available in the Greater Toronto Area and the EXtended Service area. When white glove service is chosen our service staff will contact you to make delivery arrangements.
- Product: Massage Chair
- Model Number: CH4001
- Power consumption: 96 Watts
- Voltage: 100 V AC
- Frequency: 50/60 HZ
- Rated Time :15 Minutes
- Dimensions: 1450 x 760 x 790 mm (L x W x H)
- NW / GW: 50 kg / 65 kg
- Material: Plastic & Metal
- Upholstery: Synthetic Leather
- Function: Massage, kneading, shiatsu, knock for household use.
- Patented massage rollers provide kneading, rocking, knocking, tapping & shiatsu massages. Rollers can move up and down in S shape to provide a special massage.
- The L-track fits body curves to massage from neck to buttocks.
- Massage roller heating provides heat to the body.
- Two automatic programs to choose from.
- Three levels of massage intensity.
- Three level adjustable air massage on seat side and leg.
- Backrest reclines as the leg rest rises.
- Supports Bluetooth music through two headrest speakers.
- USB port on armrest will charge your mobile.
Ezee Life™ Limited Warranty
Ezee Life™ products carry a one year warranty against manufacturing defects, faulty materials and workmanship to the original purchaser. Items purchased used, as demos or from third parties such as second hand dealers, etc. are not eligible for warranty coverage.
In the event of a defect covered by this warranty, we will, at our option, repair or replace the item. Please contact your supplier/dealer for assistance should a defect become apparent.
The warranty does not extend to consequential costs resulting from the fault or defect in the product, in particular freight and travel costs, loss of earnings, expenses or other expenses which may occur.
The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear resulting from normal use or damage caused by accident, misuse, negligence or improper installation or assembly.
The vendor/manufacturer will not accept responsibility for any damages or injury caused by misuse, negligence or non-observance of the instructions supplied.