Boson Rapid SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Test Device - Box of 20 Kits(Lot: 21122228A)
Rapid SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Test Card is a lateral flow immunoassay intended for the comparative detection of nucleocapsid protein from SARS-CoV-2 in nasal swab specimens. Samples are to be collected within 7 days of symptom onset by professional POC healthcare providers in response to individuals reporting suspected symptoms of COVID-19.
In order to buy these kits the purchaser must have the qualifications and training to use them within the parameters of the current health regulations. Please confirm you have read and watched the training resources below and are satisfied you have the skills required by clicking the "Training Attestation" button above the "Add to Cart" button.
Sold in boxes of 20 kits with discounts for 5 or more boxes. For large orders, please contact us for special pricing.
- Buy 5 for $230.00 each and save 8%
- Quantity 20 tests/kit
- Sample type Nasopharyngeal swab
- Storage temperature 2–30°C
- Shelf life 18 months
- Test time 15–20 minutes (do not read results after 20 minutes)
Materials Provided in Each Kit:
- 20 Rapid SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Test Cards (Individually packaged)
- 2 Sample Buffer
- 20 Sterilized swabs (Individually packaged)
- 20 Extraction tubes (Individually packaged)
- 1 Instructions for use
- 1 Tube rack (for 6 tubes/rack)