ATTO Sport Mobility Scooter
The new ATTO Sport is the latest mobility scooter from Moving Life and is an sporty upgrade to the standard ATTO. The grey frame and red accents make this one of the nicest looking scooters available in addition to being one of the most innovative!
In addition to the Higher speed capability the ATTO Sport offers Cruise Control, Auto Slowdown on turns, a front disc brake, Programmability, Shock Absorbing Flat Free Tires, Anti-Theft Key Fob, Headlights, Rear Lifting Handle and the ability to change to Left Hand Operation.
Get a free Seat Cushion and Phone Holder with every ATTO Scooter order and Triple Air Miles®! (limited time offer)
Movinglifes’ proprietary “Sabbath Control” eliminates the need for expensive external installation and is Approved for full operation on Sabbath by the Zomet Institute.
In addition to all the great features of the ATTO Sport the Sabbath model can be easily switched to Sabbath mode and used when needed to maintain your mobility during Sabbath.
- Range lowered to 13 km / 8 miles when Sabbath mode enabled
- Sabbath remote control included
ATTO Max upgrade
The ATTO Sport with the MAX Upgrade increases the weight capacity to 300 pounds (136 kg).
This upgrade adjusts the programming of the ATTO Sport Scooter to allow heavier users to use the ATTO Sport.
Upgrading to the Max will have incur some performance changes including:
- The maximum speed will be reduced from 10 KPH to 8 kph.
- The maximum range will be reduced by 10% to 18 km or 11.5 km for the Sabbath models.
ATTO Sport Video
- Approximate range: 17.5 km
- Maximum Speed: 8 kph
- Economy mode: reduces speed to increase range
- 6 Speeds
- 52" turning radius
- 12 cm ground clearance
- Automatic braking system
Weights (battery excluded)
- Front half: 12.5 kg (27.5 lb)
- Rear half: 17.5 kg (38.5 lb)
- Assembled 30 kg (66 lb)
- Battery 1.85 kg (4.1 lb)
- Maximum weight capacity 265 lbs (300 lbs with Max Upgrade)
Drive Mode Dimensions
- Height: 89 cm (35")
- Length: 120 cm (47")
- Width: 56 cm (22")
- Height: 71 cm (28")
- Length: 38.9 cm (15.3")
- Width: 41.9 cm (16.5")
- Height: 50 cm (19.7")
- Length: 80 cm (31.5")
- Width: 42 cm (16.6")
- Weight: 37 kg (81.6 lbs)
- 48 volt lithium travel friendly batteries
- Easy to fold and unfold
- Splits into 2 pieces for easy lifting, transport and storage
- Trolley mode for easy movement when folded
- Flight-approved lithium battery
- 4 to 5 hour recharge time
- Programmable LCD display
- LCD headlights
- Wireless antitheft locking
- Shock-reducing airless tires
- Rear Lifting handle
- Adjustable seat height (4 different heights)
- Automatic speed reduction on slopes
- Adjustable tiller height and angle
- Aluminium chassis
- Brushless DC motor
- USB charging port
- Back up alarm
- Left hand drive capability
- Contractible rear wheels
- Under seat storage area
- Front disc brake
- Free wheel mode enables wheeling when scooter off
- How do you charge the scooter?
- Remove battery (under left foot) and take into the house to plug in or charge on scooter
- Where is the USB outlet?
- Included right under power switch
- Can the scooter be moved manually?
- Free wheel (neutral) lever is located on the front wheel. In free wheel position the scooter can be pushed forward or backwards
- Can armrests be added?
- Yes, arms are an additional option installed on the backrest sides
- Can I change the seat height?
- Yes, there are 4 height adjustments and video to show how a qualified person can do it.
- Can I drive this in the snow?
- No mobility scooter is meant to be driven in the snow or bad weather. However, some clients do depend on it when caught outdoors. Protect the electronic with bag and dry everything as soon as you can and be aware that the brakes may not stop the scooter if the driving surface is too slippery and the scooter may get stuck in deep snow.
- Can I drive this in the rain?
- No mobility scooter is meant to be driven in the rain. However, some clients do depend on it when caught outdoors. Protect the electronic with bag and dry everything as soon as you can.
- Can I carry my cane?
- Yes, there is an optional cane holder.
- Can I install 2 batteries?
- No, the scooter works on a single battery but you can purchase a 2nd optional battery to carry for backup.
- Any storage space?
- Yes, there are storage area unde the seat or kits for back of the scooter or on tiller as an optional upgrade
- Is there a softer seat?
- Yes, optional soft seat with a variety of colours
- Where can I hold my phone?
- There is an optional phone holder accessory
- How long does it take to charge?
- We recommend overnight but 4-5 hrs Min., or until green light comes on charger.
- Can the scooter be taken on a plane?
- Airlines have restrictions on the sizes and types of batteries they will accept. Using the optional flight battery should make the scooter acceptable for air travel.
Two-year limited warranty – Structural frame components, including mobility scooter chassis, steering mechanism, seat mechanism, rear wheels extensions, welds on entire products.
Two-year limited warranty – All electronic parts, including controllers and battery chargers. Servicing to the controller or battery charger must be carried out by an authorized Moving Life dealer. Any attempt to open or dismantle these items renders the guarantee void on that item.
Two-year limited warranty – Drivetrain, including motor, front wheel fork and brake.
One-year limited warranty – Batteries are covered by a one-year warranty from the original manufacturer. Gradual deterioration in battery performance due to not following usage instructions specified in owner’s manual or worn out through heavy use is not covered.