ATTO Mobility Scooter
The ATTO Mobility Scooter is a lightweight folding mobility scooter that is ideal for travel by car, boat, train or plane! It's unique design allows it to be folded into a compact package, weighing 62.2 pounds, or split into two parts, weighing 35.7 and 26.4 pounds, that will easily fit into the smallest places.
Get a free Seat Cushion and Phone Holder with every ATTO Scooter order and Triple Air Miles®! (limited time offer)
Weights (not including battery)
- Front half: 26.4 lb (12 Kg)
- Rear half: 35.7 lb (16.2 Kg)
- Assembled: 62.2 lb (28.2 Kg)
- The battery weighs 4.1 lb (1.85 Kg)
- Fully customized
- Permanent magnet
- DC Motor
- Robust braking mechanism
- 6 degrees maximum incline
- 53 inches (135 cm) turning radius
- 4 mph (6.4 km/h) maximum speed
- 265 lb (120 Kg) maximum user weight
- 5 feet (150 cm) minimum user height
- Aviation-grade aluminum
- High-tech plastics
- Nylon-enforced ABS
- PU filled non-pneumatic tires
- Safety certification: IEC 62133
- Sea and Air Transport certification: UN 38.3
- 250 W/h capacity
- 48-volt “non-spillable” lithium-Ion battery
- A 4- to 5-hour charge delivers up to 12 miles (19.3 km) of continuous driving on average.
- UL- and CE-approved
- Self-shutdown functionality
- 110-240V AC
- Safety: EN12184 Labeling: ISO 7176-15 EMC: ISO 7176-21
- Risk Management: ISO 14971
- Regulatory Compliance: EEC: Annex V of 93/42/EEC
- ATTO provides an unbeatable young and high-tech design.
- Fully customized brushless, permanent magnet, DC motor
- 48 Volt lithium-ion battery – 12 mile (20-km) range on a 4- to 5-hour charge
- ATTO can be split into 2 lightweight parts which allows you to lift it with an ease.
- 3 fixed heights ranging 22 to 24 inches (56 to 61 cm) from the ground. with special 4th seat height for kids
- ATTO can be easily folded into a trolley suitcase which you can carry with you on the train or plane.
- How do you charge the scooter?
- Remove battery (under left foot) and take into the house to plug in or charge on scooter
- Where is the USB outlet?
- Included right under power switch
- Can the scooter be moved manually?
- Free wheel (neutral) lever is located on the front wheel. In free wheel position the scooter can be pushed forward or backwards
- Can armrests be added?
- Yes, arms are an additional option installed on the backrest sides
- Can I change the seat height?
- Yes, there are 3 height adjustments and video to show how a qualified person can do it.
- Can I drive this in the snow?
- No mobility scooter is meant to be driven in the snow or bad weather. However, some clients do depend on it when caught outdoors. Protect the electronic with bag and dry everything as soon as you can and be aware that the brakes may not stop the scooter if the driving surface is too slippery and the scooter may get stuck in deep snow.
- Can I drive this in the rain?
- No mobility scooter is meant to be driven in the rain. However, some clients do depend on it when caught outdoors. Protect the electronic with bag and dry everything as soon as you can.
- Can I carry my cane?
- Yes, there is an optional cane holder.
- Can I install 2 batteries?
- No, the scooter works on a single battery but you can purchase a 2nd optional battery to carry for backup.
- Any storage space?
- Yes, there are storage kits for back of the scooter, on tiller or under the seat as an optional upgrade
- Is there a softer seat?
- Yes, optional soft seat with a variety of colours
- Where can I hold my phone?
- There is an optional phone holder accessory
- How long does it take to charge?
- We recommend overnight but 4-6 hrs Min., or until green light comes on charger.
- Can the scooter be taken on a plane?
- Airlines have restrictions on the sizes and types of batteries they will accept. Using the optional flight battery should make the scooter acceptable for air travel.
Two-year limited warranty – Structural frame components, including mobility scooter chassis, steering mechanism, seat mechanism, rear wheels extensions, welds on entire products.
Two-year limited warranty – All electronic parts, including controllers and battery chargers. Servicing to the controller or battery charger must be carried out by an authorized Moving Life dealer. Any attempt to open or dismantle these items renders the guarantee void on that item.
Two-year limited warranty – Drivetrain, including motor, front wheel fork and brake.
One-year limited warranty – Batteries are covered by a one-year warranty from the original manufacturer. Gradual deterioration in battery performance due to not following usage instructions specified in owner’s manual or worn out through heavy use is not covered.
How To / Informational Videos
Check Out Our Reviews Below
The scooter that changed my life
It may cost more, but this mobility scooter is the answer I’ve been looking for all this time! It does so much more than just drive from place to place. Because it can easily fold up no problem, I can take it wherever I go. It fits in my car, and can even fit on a train. And since it splits into two parts, it’s lightweight to take most anywhere! With this scooter, I’ve stopped worrying and just started doing the things I want. So glad I bought it, highly recommend!