The AL300 Fusion Lift offers the convenience and versatility to carry a power chair or scooter up to 350 lbs with one lift.
Compatible with virtually all scooters and power chairs, safely secures the mobility device with four, easy-to-operate, Q’Straint retractors. When empty, the platform automatically folds up and out of the way with the flip of a single switch.
Also available: AL300HD Fusion Lift with heavy-duty 400 lbs. capacity!
Compatible with Class II or III hitch receivers.
Factory Direct Medical offers installation services in the GTA call 416-739-8393 or email us.
Scooter and Wheelchair Lifts are special order items and are not returnable.
Lift/Vehicle Compatibility Tool
When purchasing a scooter lift or carrier there are three things that need to be considered. The vehicle, the lift and the scooter or wheelchair must all be compatible with each other.
The Harmar website has an excellent tool that will tell you which of their lifts are compatible with your vehicle and mobility device.
Please note that the VIN (Vehicle Identification Number) is not required if you know the make, model and year of you vehicle. Entering your VIN will provide this information for those who may be unsure.
Also, the compatibility tool will work if you enter your Canadian Postal Code or five 5s (55555) instead of a US Zip Code.
- Standard Lifting capacity: 350 lbs (160kg)
- Heavy Duty Lifting capacity: 400 lbs (160kg)
- Maximum scooter width: 27"
- Maximum scooter wheelbase: 42"
- Aluminum deck size: 27.5” x 39”, adjustable cradle extends up to 46”
- Installed weight: 80 lbs.
- Hitch height (range): 5”-18”
- Hitch Class: II or III
- Warranty: 3-Year Transferable
- Carries virtually all scooters AND power chairs
- 4 - Self-tensioning Q’Straint retractors
- No scooter or power chair modifications
- Manual crank backup and license plate mount included
- Swing-Away option available
- Made in the USA
- One Switch Operation
- Fits a Power Chair or Scooter
- Harmar Blue Touch Technology
- 3-Year Warranty
Term of warranty – Harmar warrants the scooter lifts manufactured by us to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a 3-Year period on all component parts of the lift. This warranty is transferrable to subsequent owners.
Exceptions to this Limited Warranty are:
- Damage resulting from improper installation or operation
- Negligence, alterations, abuse or misuse of the equipment
- Fire, flood, acts of God
- Shipping damage
- Labor fees for installation work or service calls
Scooter Lift Funding Information
New Vehicle Manufacturers
Most manufacturers of new vehicles offer rebates on the purchase price of their vehicles to help offset the cost of having modifications done that will aid disabled users. Scooter lifts, van lifts, installed ramps, hand controls, tie down systems and power seats are some of the most common products covered.
The terms and amounts of rebates will vary between manufacturers but generally the following terms apply:
- The vehicle purchased (or leased in some cases) must be new
- The equipment must be purchased within a certain amount of time after purchasing the vehicle (usually 6 to 12 months)
- The equipment purchased must be installed (portable ramps won't usually be covered)
- A paid receipt for the equipment purchased is required
Check with your new car dealer for details on their plans.
Quotation and Installation Information
Scooter/Wheelchair Lifts are tax exempt in Canada
The quoted price is the base price and includes shipping to customers in Canada
Lifts are shipped with required installation hardware however some vehicle and device combinations (usually inside lifts) require adaptor kits to install and function properly. We will check your order before shipping and confirm pricing and requirements.
FDM Installation Information
When opting for FDM to Install your lift we will check the compatibility of the lift you ordered with your vehicle and mobility device to determine if any extra installation kits are required and prepare a quotation including all labour and any extra parts needed over and above the lift price. Installation labour is tax exempt on wheelchair and scooter lifts.
At this time we are only able to provide installation services in the Greater Toronto Area. As we open up new areas they will be posted here.
Self Installation Information
For those who live outside our installation area our lifts can be ordered and the customer can arrange their own installation. We will double check your order before shipping for compatibility and ship it for free in Canada
These scooter and wheelchair lifts come with needed installation hardware and full installation and troubleshooting information. Most mechanics and mechanically inclined people should find the installation process fairly straight forward.
To request a quotation by email or telephone without using our shopping cart system please phone us at 416-739-8393 or email us..
Please be sure to provide us with your vehicle year, make and model plus the make and model of your scooter or wheelchair.