812 Lift Chair - Medium
This El Ran model 812 lift chair offers a long list of colours and fabrics and optional two or three position mechanisms at excellent pricing.
These lift chairs are the only lift chairs manufactured in Canada by Canadians in a Canadian owned company.
Suitable for users 5' 3" to 6' tall (approximate based on average body proportions).
When you place your lift chair order from Factory Direct Medical, your chair will be hand crafted and custom built to the specifications you choose during the order process.
ElRan lift chairs are special order items and are not returnable. For situations where the quality of materials or workmanship is in question we will be happy to work with you and the manufacturer to find a solution. The manufacturer has final say on all warranty claims.
3 to 4 week delivery
The 812 lift chair has the option of either one motor or two motor operation but does not have heat and massage. Our model 802 lift chair is the same chair as the 812 but includes heat and massage for those who would find these features beneficial.
The 812 lift chair has the same standard upholstery and custom upholsteries as out other models and is constructed with the same high quality parts, materials and workmanship.
Here at Factory Direct Medical we carry the El Ran line of fine quality lift chairs. These lift chairs are the only lift chairs manufactured in Canada by Canadians in a Canadian owned company.
When you place your lift chair order with FDM, your chair will be hand crafted and custom built to the specifications you choose during the order process.
Colours & Upholsteries:
Standard Upholstery Choices
(All standard upholsteries are fabric)
20-4310xx Upholsteries consist of 100% Polyester
Click on images for larger versions
Group 28 Upholstery Choices -
28-4432xx Upholsteries consist of 100% Polyester (add $48.00)
Click on images for larger versions
Motors & Positions
- Single motor option for "one-button" two position operation (standard)
- Dual motor option for individual foot and backrest control with infinite recline (Add $82.00)
With a single motor the lift chair operates as a "two position" wall hugger lift chair. A wall hugger lift chair is one that can be placed close to a wall and still have room to recline taking up less floor space.
ElRan is the only lift chair manufacturer whose single motor lift chairs elevate the footrest prior to reclining the back. Users will find that this is a more comfortable sequence as they are able to sit with their feet elevated (partially or fully) while still sitting upright if they prefer.
With dual motors the lift chair operates as a three position lift chair.
Optional Protective Cover
ReCover is a perfect, practical solution for protecting your home décor investment.
The super soft quilted padding provides plush comfort. The waterproof backing helps to protect against spills, stains and the everyday wear-and-tear your furniture endures from food, incontinence, pets and sun damage.
- Waterproof and air vapour porous
- Extends the life of your furniture
- Easy to install
- Easy to maintain
- The quilted New Luxury Suede surface is soft and comfortable to sit on
- Non woven backing prevents slipping.
Note: The covers include an elastic back strap to help hold the cover in place.
Upholstery Cleaning and Maintenance Products
Factory Direct Medical is a supplier of Excelsior cleaning and care kits for upholsteries.
REVITALIZING Leather Care Protection Kit
This specially formulated leather Cleaner & Protector, featuring DuPont Teflon, is a non-greasy formula that helps to retain the original look & feel of the furniture while protecting the leather.
This unique moisturizing formula features natural "Botanical Extracts" derived from the sea.
This product is a fragrance free lotion that preserves the natural essence of the leather and protects against staining. This kit is designed to be applied by the consumer in the home after delivery.
- 1 Polishing cloth
- 1 Sponge
- 1 bottle of Revitalizing Cleaner (250ml)
- 1 bottle of Revitalizing Leather Protector (250ml)
BYCAST Leather & Vinyl First Aid Kit
This specially formulated Cleaner & Conditioner removes stains quickly, easily and safely. This product is specially formulated for BYCAST leather and vinyl using Natural Botanical & Seas Conditioning Extracts to safely remove stains and condition the furniture as it cleans.
It is a delicate cleansing action that wipes off clean, leaving no soap residue.
This First Aid Kit helps retain the original showroom look & feel of your BYCAST leather or vinyl furniture. This kit is designed to be applied by the consumer in the home after delivery.
- 1 bottle of BYCAST & Vinyl Cleaner & Conditioner (250ml)
- 1 sponge
FABRIC & Microfiber First Aid Kit
This specially formulated Stain Remover removes stains quickly, easily and effectively.
This product is has delicate cleansing action, that wipes off clean, leaving no soap residue.
The Fabric & Microfiber Upholstered Furniture First Aid Kit renews fabric to the original showroom look & feel. This kit is designed to be applied by the consumer in the home after delivery.
- 1 bottle of 2 in 1 cleaner & polish (250ml)
- 1 sponge
For average people of 5' 5" to 5' 10" in height.
- Width: 17"
- Depth: 20"
- Back Height: 25"
- Seat Height: 21" (one motor)
- Seat Height: 19½" (two motors)
- Arm Height (from seat) 7.5"
- Width: 34.5"
- Depth: 38"
- Height: 40"
- Arm Height from floor: 24"
- Lounger style that fully supports the legs (no gap between footrest and seat)
- The ultimate in reclining chairs with near zero wall capability
- Removable back for easy handling
- Easy to use hand control
- Maximum seat elevation with superb stability in full lift position
- Wide construction provides greater side to side stability
- Top steel base for durability and cross supports
- Engineered bushings and washers at pivot points provide quiet smooth operation and durability
- Direct drive activation synchronizes right and left sides for easy opening.
- Spring loaded footrest
- Low voltage motor, 24 volt, UL approved
- Battery backup
Standard curb-side delivery is included in the price of every lift chair shipped in Canada.
With curb-side delivery, your lift chair will be delivered to your residence but not taken into the home or unpacked.
Because every order is custom manufactured to your specifications, please allow 2 to 4 weeks for delivery.
The warranty work on all Elran lift chairs is performed by Elran service people who are dispatched by Elran customer service as required
- Warranty administered by Elran directly
- Life time warranty on frames, mechanisms and springs
- Two years warranty on motors
- Two years warranty on leathers and leather/vinyl combination
- One year warranty on all other, covers, parts and labour
- For complete warranty information: Elran Warranty
- Elran Warranty Claim Form
Footrests on Lift Chairs are designed to take the weight of the user's legs only. Chair frames damaged because of excess weight on the footrests, or users entering or leaving the seat without lowering the footrest, are not covered by the warranty.