18" Tilt Rehab Shower Commode - HL190
The chair comes with four 5” locking casters make it easy for caregivers to move the commode with or without the someone seated in it. For self-propulsion by the user 24" rear wheels are available.
The seat cut-out provides comfort and allows the chair to be positioned over a standard toilet for use, but also comes with a bucket to be used anywhere it is required.
The aluminum frame of the Shower Commode Chair is an attractive white color and is also resistant to rust which makes it ideal for the shower.
Footrests come standard and include adjustable height and angle footplates.
The 190 series of tile rehab commodes offer the features and qualities important to both the home and institutional user.
- The frame is of aluminum construction making them very light and easy for caregivers to manoeuvre yet strong enough to support users up to 400 pounds (depending on model).
- All models are equipped with 5” locking swivel casters but can be ordered with optional 24” rear wheels to enable self propulsion and a degree of independence for users.
- The materials used to construct these commodes and the finishes used are compatible with institutional cleansers and disinfectants to provide the highest level of infection control possible.
- The seat height is adjustable by 2” to 3”, depending on the wheel configuration and model, to adapt to toilet or bed heights and ease transfers.
- The seat, back and arm foam is textured to reduce the amount of slipping the user may experience when wet but soft enough the provide comfort and reduce pressure points while in use.
- The removable seat insert provides comfort for users who use the commode for showering but not for bowel or bladder elimination.
- The commode is equipped with a large round bucket that can be removed from the rear.
- The footrests are adjustable in height and can be can swung away or removed when needed.
- These commodes come equipped with anti-tippers for the safety of the user and peace of mind for the caregiver. They are adjustable height so they can be adapted to various types of floors and terrains and can be removed or flipped up out of the way when not needed.
- The white frame and light blue seat, back and arms give these commodes an attractive look not found in other models. This less institutional appearance is appreciated by both home and institutional users.
The lightweight and compact size makes these commodes ideal for home use as well as institutional and can be used as a bedside commode, used over the toilet or in shower stalls designed to be used with shower commodes.
Set Up Video
22" & 24" Wheel Installation
Piston & Cable Replacement Video
|Weight (4 casters):||36.9 lbs (16.75 kgs)|
|Weight (24" wheels):||47.4 lbs (21.5 kgs)|
|Tilt Range:||Up to 33º|
|Front Casters:||5” Swivel Locking Casters|
|Rear Wheels:||5” std or optional 24”|
|Seat Height:||21", 22", 23"|
|Toilet Clearance Height:||18", 19", 20"|
|Foot Rest Length:||14” to 20”|
|Foot Rest Hanger Angle:||60º|
|Arm Height:||11” (from seat)|
|Arm Pad Length:||9 1/2”|
|Weight Capacity:||300 lbs (136 kgs)|
- Molded seat, back & arm rest pads
- Commode hole insert
- Flip back arms
- Locking swivel casters
- Adjustable height swing away footrests
- Composite flip up foot plates
- Side release seat belt
- Strong tubular aluminum frame
- Adjustable removable anti-tippers
Ezee Life™ Limited Warranty
Ezee Life™ products carry a one year warranty against manufacturing defects, faulty materials and workmanship.
In the event of a defect covered by this warranty, we will, at our option, repair or replace the item. Please contact your supplier/dealer for assistance should a defect become apparent.
The warranty does not extend to consequential costs resulting from the fault or defect in the product, in particular freight and travel costs, loss of earnings, expenses or other expenses which may occur.
The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear resulting from normal use or damage caused by accident, misuse, negligence or improper installation or assembly.
The vendor/manufacturer will not accept responsibility for any damages or injury caused by misuse, negligence or non-observance of the instructions supplied.