Tilt & Recline Rehab Shower Commode - HL170
EZee Life aluminum rehab shower and commode chair model 170 is a tilting 18” wide (seat width) commode and a transport chair in one.
This Aluminum Shower Commode Chair is ideal for home or institutional use.
The 170 Tilt/Recline Rehab Commode offers the features and qualities important to both the home and institutional user.
- The frame is of aluminum construction making them very light and easy for caregivers to manoeuvre yet strong enough to support users up to 286 pounds (130 kg).
- This model is equipped with 5” locking swivel casters for easy movement and transport of the user while providing a locking mechanism that will make transfers safer.
- The materials used to construct these commodes and the finishes used are compatible with institutional cleansers and disinfectants to provide the highest level of infection control possible.
- The seat height is adjustable from 21.8" to 23.8" to adapt to toilet or bed heights and ease transfers.
- The legrest, seat, back and arm foam is textured to reduce the amount of slipping the user may experience when wet but soft enough the provide comfort and reduce pressure points while in use.
- The removable seat insert provides comfort for users who use the commode for showering but not for bowel or bladder elimination.
- The footrests are adjustable in height and can be can swung away or removed when needed.
- The white frame and light blue seat, back and arms give these commodes an attractive look not found in other models. This less institutional appearance is appreciated by both home and institutional users.
The lightweight and compact size makes these commodes ideal for home use as well as institutional and can be used as a bedside commode, used over the toilet or in shower stalls designed to be used with shower commodes.
Piston & Cable Replacement Video
|Weight:||46.5 lbs (21.1 kgs)|
|Tilt Range:||Up to 13º|
|Recline Range:||90º to 111º|
|Upper Back Angle:||15º|
|Calf Support Range:||90º to 50º|
|Casters:||5” Swivel Locking Casters|
|Seat Height:||21.8" to 23.8"|
|Foot Rest Length:||14” to 20”|
|Foot Rest Hanger Angle:||60º|
|Arm Height:||8” (from seat)|
|Arm Pad Length:||11 3/4”|
|Overall Length:||Up to 50.3" (dependant on adjustments of the headrest and footrest)|
|Weight Capacity:||286 lbs (130 kgs)|
- Molded seat, back & arm rest pads
- Commode hole insert
- Flip back arms
- Locking swivel casters
- Adjustable height swing away footrests
- Composite flip up foot plates
- Side release seat belt
- Strong tubular aluminum frame
- Adjustable removable anti-tippers
- Combined tilt and recline action
Ezee Life™ Limited Warranty
Ezee Life™ products carry a one year warranty against manufacturing defects, faulty materials and workmanship.
In the event of a defect covered by this warranty, we will, at our option, repair or replace the item. Please contact your supplier/dealer for assistance should a defect become apparent.
The warranty does not extend to consequential costs resulting from the fault or defect in the product, in particular freight and travel costs, loss of earnings, expenses or other expenses which may occur.
The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear resulting from normal use or damage caused by accident, misuse, negligence or improper installation or assembly.
The vendor/manufacturer will not accept responsibility for any damages or injury caused by misuse, negligence or non-observance of the instructions supplied.